Quinn PM, LLC
Effective Date: June 1, 2020
By visiting the Site, or using any of our services available on or through our Site, you agree that your personal information collected through the Site and as otherwise described in this policy will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy.
Information We May Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site or services. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Site and services
Information We Collect Directly from You
If you sign up for our mailing list we will collect your name, email address, and phone number. If you otherwise contact us via email or through the Site, we will collect your name, email address, and information about your reasons for contacting us.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Your domain name;
- your browser type and operating system;
- web pages you view and links you click on the Site;
- your device's IP address;
- the length of time you visit our Site and use our services; and
- the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to provide personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the services.
- To administer our loyalty/rewards program (if established).
- To send marketing emails about: (1) Our products, services, and available properties, including newsletters about our products, services, and properties; and (2) products and services of our affiliated companies.
Sweepstakes and Contests:
- To enter you into sweepstakes, contests and promotions in accordance with your request (note that separate rules may apply).
- To assist us in determining relevant advertising content and media.
- To evaluate the success of our adverting campaigns (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- See also our targeted advertising section discussed below.
Site and Product Improvement/Research:
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or customer satisfaction purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of this Policy.
Information We Disclose
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We disclose your information to service providers that perform functions on our behalf. These service providers include entities that host our website, handle our billing, and assist us with our marketing campaigns or other promotions.
- Affiliates. We disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may perform services on our behalf and may market their products and services directly to you.
- Our Property Managers. We may share your information with our property managers, who may provide you with information about our properties or contact you about your interest in one of our properties.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates, are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy or agreements we are a party to, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with service providers and other parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device's hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Ad Network section.
Users may opt out of many ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site, Services, or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA's website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI's website at www.networkadvertising.org.
Security of Your Information
Quinn Management maintains safeguards to protect the personal information we collect. Quinn Management maintains physical, administrative and technical safeguards. Quinn Management restricts access to customer personal and account information to employees on a need to know basis. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
Our Site may contain links to non-affiliated entities' websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such websites.
Marketing Communications and Your Choices
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please use our contact form.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
Quinn Management reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, so please be sure to check back periodically for updates. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.